Published on Jan 23, 2014 by Late Show with David Letterman
David Letterman: Top Ten Things Rob Ford Might Be Saying In This Video
(Wednesday, January 22, 2014)
10. "Welcome to my office"
9. "This is one of those 'drunken stupors' I referred to"
8. "Which way is the counter?"
7. "This is my final cry for help"
6. "I've been hanging out in the blimp hangar with Shimul"
5. "Damn right, I want that super-sized"
4. "I'm more wasted than the 'Wolf of Wall Street'"
3. "Where's Bieber with my weed?"
2. "How am I not in prison?"
1. "Where's your crack-smoking section?"
my blog: Hitler and Rob Ford - Jan 26/2014
The Internet has a number of parodies based on the 2004 German/Italian/Austrian war film Downfall. (See info in References) VIDEOS
my blog: Rob Ford: a new high, a new low, and a new word - Jan 26/2014
Bumbaclot? All spoken in a Jamaican accent? In defence of Rob Ford, my displays of public intoxication took place a long time ago before the Internet. Then again, I wasn't holding public office which one normally associates with a higher standard of decorum. VIDEOS
my blog: Rob Ford: Alcoholic Thinking and a Gullible Public - Dec 9/2013 (Updated)
I'm not going to talk about drugs and I'm not going to talk about the comedic fodder for late night talk shows. I am, however, going to talk about the hyperbolic bravado of political leaders vying for my vote who are counting on me being naive and uninformed.
|Site Map - William Quincy Belle||Follow me on Twitter|